Checkup Newsroom (Battery)

2019
July
16,
2019
| 05:46 PM America/Chicago
You covered the outlets, bolted in the dressers, locked up the medicine cabinet; but have you still left something very dangerous in your children’s reach? I spend a good portion of my day asking my daughter to give my son a little space; sister l...
Read more
2015
March
04,
2015
| 05:19 PM America/Chicago
Carbon monoxide has been in the news lately after an elementary school in Dallas was evacuated on March 3, 2015 and closed the folowing day. The thought was that children became sick due to carbon monoxide buildup. It's believed to have been caused b...
Read more