Checkup Newsroom (Laundry Pod)

2018
January
12,
2018
Chris and Heidi World Slaydon know firsthand the dangers of swallowing a laundry detergent pod. They watched their little boy Blaze, who was 18 months old at the time, spend 10 days in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Cook Children’s after ingest...
Read more
January
12,
2018
With three boys in a house, ranging from 7 years old to 6 months, the Slaydons knew about the importance of child-proofing their home. After all, they’d already seen one rough and tumble boy try to wreck the house and put everything in his mouth, ...
Read more